The Florida Democratic Party is currently accepting energetic, skilled, and committed applicants for our 2017 Fellowship program. As the Nation’s largest swing state, Florida is the place where the 2016 Presidential Election will be decided. As an intern with the Florida Democratic Party, you will play an active role in making this victory a reality. If you are interested in a hands-on, real world political experience to complement your coursework, please review the information below and apply today.
We offer two types of internships:
10-20 Hours per week
Mainly clerical duties
Generally not for credit
30-40 Hours per week
Project based tasks
Generally for credit
All internships are based in Tallahassee or Miami at this time and are unpaid. They require a firm commitment through the semester. All applicants must be registered Democrats.
We are particularly interested in applicants who have completed coursework in:
- Political Science or a related field, and have prior work experience in a campaign or office setting.
- Information Technology or a related field, and have prior work experience including general computer troubleshooting, maintenance and repair, and networking.
- Accounting or a related field, and have prior knowledge of or experience with bookkeeping and compliance
Contact Tessa Bay, Florida Democratic Party, Director of the Chairs Office at:
(email@example.com) or (202)999-8482
In your email please include:
- A resume detailing your educational history and relevant work experience.
- A list of 3 academic or professional references.