NEWS FROM THE FLORIDA DEMOCRATIC PARTY
For Immediate Release: Aug. 5, 2010
Debate Game: McCollum-Scott Bingo
Because we can’t expect anything besides stale talking points and bitter attacks during tonight’s GOP Primary Debate, we know you will get bored. To keep you from falling asleep, we put together a game of McCollum-Scott Bingo. Your Bingo card and rules are below. Have fun!
How to play McCollum-Scott Bingo during the debate:
- Whenever McCollum or Scott says a word or phrase in one of your boxes, check it off.
- If you check 5 boxes in any straight or diagonal line, you win McCollum-Scott Bingo!
- The center box, “Idea-Free Zone” is free. Since neither Scott nor McCollum have any ideas to tackle the challenges Florida faces, you can go ahead and check that box off right away.
- If either McCollum or Scott throws a punch at each other, everyone wins!
- Since McCollum and Scott think they’re above the rules, cheating is welcome and encouraged. Just don’t tell your neighbor…