YOU CAN'T TRUST HIM TO WORK FOR YOU
Defrauding Our Seniors
- Scott’s company defrauded millions from the health care our seniors depend on.
Largest Medicare Fraud in History
- Under Rick Scott, Columbia/HCA paid $1.7 billion in fines, the largest fine for Medicare fraud in U.S. history.
- The FBI raided Rick Scott's headquarters and just days later he was forced to resign in disgrace.
- Rick Scott pled the "Fifth" 75 times in response to questions about defrauding the government at Columbia/HCA.
A Golden Parachute He Didn't Deserve
- After defrauding the government and being forced out at Columbia/HCA, Rick Scott left with $10 million in severance pay, $300 million in stock, and a 5-year consulting contract.
Investigated for Insider Trading
- Rick Scott sold 90,000 shares of Columbia/HCA stock for $3.8 million, right before the federal investigation of his company was made public.
- A shareholder lawsuit was filed against Columbia/HCA and Rick Scott for mismanaging the company and engaging in insider trading.