Mike Horner Has Been A Disgrace To His District and the People Deserve Answers
Tallahassee, FL — Today, as the GOP’s new candidate for HD-42 holds a press conference, the Florida Democratic Party is demanding he answer questions about former Rep. Mike Horner’s prostitution scandal which forced him to resign in disgrace.
Five Questions for Mike:
- When did members of your party, including House leadership, learn about Mike Horner’s prostitution scandal?
- Do you think it is appropriate for Mike Horner to remain President of the Osceola Chamber of Commerce?
- Do you feel that Mike Horner owes his constituents a public apology? To date he has only apologized to his family.
- Do you think Rep.Chris Dorworth should return funds from his joint CCE, Citizens for Enterprising Democracy, with disgraced Mike Horner?
- How do you plan to convince voters to cast a ballot for Mike Horner, a man whose values don’t represent the district?