Earth to Allen West. As West’s legal team heads into court today for a last ditch effort to challenge the twice certified results in Florida’s 18th Congressional District — results which have been counted, recounted and still remain outside the margin of a recount — it’s worth remembering West’s beliefs have never been guided by reality:
- West said 71-80 members of the Democratic Party are communists [TCPalm, 4/10/12]
- West said Democrats Practice The ‘Most Insidious Form Of Slavery In The World Today’ [ThinkProgress, 2/16/12]
- West said Nazi Propagandist Joeseph Gobbels would be “proud” of Democrats [Broward Palm Beach New Times, 12/19/11]
- West: “I must confess, when I see anyone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker, I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool.” [Palm Beach Post, 7/19/11]
- West: “By 2035, there will not be a United States of America.” [Broward Palm Beach New Times, 4/19/11]
- West compared gay people and sexual preference to ice cream choices [Sun Sentinel]
See more here.